traditional (giclée) canvas
• The canvas is wrapped around a wooden frame with part of the photo visible on the sides of the frame.
stretched (giclée) canvas
• The canvas is stretched around a wooden frame and stapled on the edges leaving the full image visible on the front.
flat mounted (giclée) canvas
• The canvas is mounted onto rigid Gatorboard.
• Wrapped around sturdy masonite board.
• Durable, archival and stunning. Dyes are infused directly into a specially-coated aluminum sheet to create a print with incredible luminescence, detail and durability.